WHAT A BEAUTY SALON MANAGER JOB?
We are looking for a Beauty Salon Manager to be responsible for our salon’s day-to-day operations. Beauty Salon Manager responsibilities include supervising staff, scheduling shifts, promoting our services and keeping updated records of expenses and revenues. If you are familiar with beauty treatments and have excellent organizational abilities, LIKE TO work in 10.00 to 8.00 work time as per Indian time standard then we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you’ll help boost client satisfaction and increase our revenues.
What are Key Responsibilities of a Beauty Salon Manager?As a Beauty Salon Manager have lots of jobs have to perform but we had to define jobs as per the category that what they have to perform according to our experience and studies.
A Salon Manager do Client Service & Satisfaction
- Educate clients about beauty service offering & product line available for Retail purchase
- Maintain and constantly review client service standards
- Resolve clients’ concerns or complaints and provide the optimum solution to satisfy them
A Salon Manager Staff Management
- Inspire, Guide, Train & Develop staff members
- Inform salon employees about a new product, training, company policies + promotions, management’S feedback, etc
- Staff grievance handling, a Performance review of staff, monthly/weekly meetings
- Completing joining formalities of all new join employees
A Salon Manager Salon Hygiene, Cleanliness & Maintenance
- Ensure salon cleanliness & maintenance.
- Ensure that facilities & equipment are maintained according to company standards
- Report & document any observed or known Safety, Hazards, Conditions or unsafe practices & procedures to management immediately
A Salon Manager Retail Management
- Maintain inventory level & accountability system for retail & bulk products
- Manage & assembling of displays for profitable marketing & merchandising
- Complete opening and closing cash handling procedures, to include, banking and doing deposits each day
What are Educational Requirements for Beauty Salon manager
- Post Graduate/Graduate / Diploma in Management/ CRM/ Hospitality
- Must currently be a Manager and spent at least 2 To 4 Years of experience in retail
- Must be a good people Manager and possess analytical skills
What is Job Time, & Holiday for Salon Manager
Normally job timing for beauty salon manager is the same as which is for a retail store manager from 10.00 am to 8.00 pm according to Indian standard time. Sunday is not off for a salon manager as almost Sunday is a holiday and almost customer visit is on Sunday is much so Revenue collection for Sunday totally depends on Salon Manager. As per Indian market and myth mostly Salon are off on Tuesday so a Salon Manager can plan Holiday for Tuesday.
What other Jobs there for Salon Manager in other Sectors.
For Salon Beauty Salon Manager its complete management profile as its a myth that a Salon Manager cannot do any other job it is totally false. A Salon manager is having a job profile of Retail management and a Salon manager plays a very Hardcore job so they can join in other sectors like Medical, Hospitality, Hotel, Restaurant, Bar, Club, Clinics, Gym, Yoga Centers as almost these sectors require people from the same kind of qualities for FRONT DESK MANAGEMENT.