Lets read about Real Estate Law
We are the prominent Real Estate (Property Lawyers) Law
Kainth Consultants is the foremost real estate Property Lawyers & firms in Delhi NCR, India and works closely with a number of Indian Law Attorneys financers, investors, realtors, corporate and individual developers, stakeholders in both international and domestic markets in all kinds of real estate transactions striving for maximum return with minimum risk exposure.
We make our clients aware of applicable laws such as stamp duties and requirements of registration. We also assist our clients in getting licensing and regulatory approvals required from government and statutory agencies. We represent owners, developers, secured lenders, loan participants, government bodies, bondholders, borrowers, landlords, tenants.
We offer specialized services in the following areas which makes us a leading real estate law firm in India:
- Conducting due diligence investigation in a commercial or industrial real estate transaction to discover all material facts and conditions affecting the Property and the transaction
- Exposition services for registration of properties at sub-registrar offices
- Rendering service to clients to receive various approvals/permission/licenses from authorities concerned
- Vetting, conveyance, drafting and interpretation of various types of contracts/annexure such as co-partnership, joint venture, consortium, sale deed, lease deed, a general power of attorney, builder buyer agreement, special power of attorney and other legal documents
- Evaluating and verifying title deeds, conducting title search/title inquiry of properties all over India
- Handling legal aspects of project sanctioning, housing loan and other types of cases involving the mortgage
- Providing services to overseas clients in fulfilling post-disbursement requirements
- Recommending clients beyond the basic legal requirements while acquiring, disposing and transferring properties
- Making risk assessments, advising on the compliance of different environmental laws, obtaining allowance and approvals from the authorities concerned
- Offering consultation on tax planning related to transactions to bring down tax liability