SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
Social media management is an essential activity in all modern organizations. The concept explains how to fit social software and social strategies around core business problems and uses case study examples from across different industries to highlight how firms are executing their strategies.
Kainth Consultants is a design, digital ad development agency for SMEs, helping you with the end-to-end management of your online presence. We help design & build strategies targeted to a specific audience, with the objective of delivering maximum conversions to your business.
What Social Media Manager Do?
The social media Manager at the Kainth Consultants is responsible for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, and Google Plus accounts. Social media managers are responsible for curating a brand’s social channels. They monitor, moderate, and respond to audience comments; manage social media partnerships with other brands; and create and/or post shareable videos and images.
1. Social Media Marketing: Social Media Marketing is the process of increasing brand awareness and website traffic through social media platforms. We will cover Facebook where we will make and manage pages to party and candidates.
2. Local SEO: Local Search Engine Optimization (Local Search Engine Optimization), also referred to as local search engine marketing, is an incredibly effective way to market your local business online as it lets companies promote their products and services to local customers at the exact time, they are online.
3. On-Page SEO: On-page SEO is the method of optimizing individual web pages so that search engines can rank higher and receive more significant traffic.
4. Off-Page SEO: Off-page SEO is about all that doesn’t happen on your website directly. It’s called on-page SEO to optimize the website which includes things like site layout, design, and speed optimizations. Off-page SEO is about creating connections, social media, and local SEO, among other items.
5. Email Marketing: Email marketing is an act of sending a commercial message by email to a group of people. Each email sent to a prospective or current customer could be considered as email marketing in its broadest sense.
6. Google AdWords: Google Ads is an online advertising system by Google. Here advertisers pay to view brief ads, service offerings, product reviews, video content, mobile app installs for web users within Google ad network.
7. Content Writing: Content writing is a digital form of writing that is closely linked to campaigns for internet marketing. This means creating the writing that appears on websites designed to sell or support a particular product. According to the summary received by a client, content writers work.
8. Analytics: Analytics is the discovery of significant trends in information, analysis and communication. It also includes the application of data patterns in successful decision-making. Analytics, in other words, can be interpreted as the connective tissue between information and active organizational decision-making.
9. Graphics: Using typography, photography, and illustration, graphic design is the process of visual communication and problem-solving. The area is considered a branch of visual software and communication design, but is sometimes used synonymously with the word “graphic design.”
10. Video Editing: Video editing is how video shots are handled and organized. Image editing is used to arrange and display all image data, including movies and TV shows, video ads, and video essays.
11. Affiliate Marketing: Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based advertising in which the affiliate’s own marketing efforts reward one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer.
12. Website Development: Web design is the task of creating an internet website. Web design can range from a simple static plain text website to a complex web-based internet application, digital business, or a social network service.
13. Application Development: Application development is the process of creating a program or a series of programs to perform various tasks required by a company. Apps help organizations simplify processes and increase efficiency, ranging from estimating monthly expenses to planning sales reports. Every process of app-building follows steps such as requirements collection, prototype design, testing, implementation, and integration.