Kainth Consultants provides assistance in setting up Infrastructure Projects in India. The firm has associations with various experts from sectors of Power, Telecom, Real Estate, Roads and Highways to provide advice on Technical, Financial, Collaborative and other aspects.
The assistance for the same offered by the firm revolves around the following areas:
- Assistance in identifying opportunities in India and understanding the regulatory atmosphere
- Assistance in conceptualization and documentation necessary for setting up infrastructure projects
- Drafting, vetting and advising on multiple agreements such as Collaboration Agreement, Consortium Agreement, etc.
- Preparation of Bid Documents for procuring Engineering and Construction Contracts
- Legal assistance in Environmental Compliances, Contracts and Regulatory Matters in Public-Private Partnership Projects
- Advice on diverse laws relating to land acquisition, FDI policy in India, etc.