What is Pharma & Health Care Law
Kainth Consultants provide broad and deep insights into the key trends and risks operating in the pharmaceutical and bioscience sector, blood banks, diagnostic companies as well as other healthcare bodies. Our firm provides intensive consultancy and handles litigation of complex nature in pharmaceuticals and health sectors to both national and international clients on strategic matters.
Kainth Consultants advise International and Indian companies and institutions on the legal, IP (both contentious and non-contentious), regulatory issues, corporate laws, and taxes.
We offer clients unparalleled assistance on:
- Various corporate transactions which include raising funds for the Company through Private Equity, Mergers & Acquisitions, De-mergers, Joint Ventures and various collaborations related to the licensing in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and healthcare sectors
- Various regulatory issues and compliances relating to clinical trials, marketing, research and development
- Adverse Drug Reaction reporting and litigation support to the victims of Adverse Drug Reactions and medication errors
- Assistance in import, manufacture, sale, and testing of medical device, drugs, and cosmetics
- Assistance on issues pertaining to IP Rights including patent and trademark compliances, filing of applications, geological indications, secret information disputes
- Drafting and reviewing of various agreements such as Contract manufacturing and sub-contracting, License Agreements, Partnership, Agency Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements, etc.