we are involved with serving many of the Indians living in the UK, USA, and Canada by assisting them in understanding the complexities and consequences of the legal matters already pending or simultaneously arising in the different courts of India. It is our endeavor to make our clients familiar with the Indian laws and the legal system and simplify the process of their proceedings.
Therefore, most of our clients do not require a visit to India to attend their legal affairs as we shall take care of things for them. We will ensure that the needful is done in your case depending on what course of action would be in your best interest.
- 1. To represent our clients in various courts in relation to legal disputes /cases.
- 2. To file various documentation on behalf of clients
- (a) Written statement
- (b) Reply
- (c) Affidavits
- 3. Wills
- 4. Power of Attorney
- 5. Company formation in India /Joint Ventures /Making Investments
- 6. Pan Card /Adhar Card
- 7. Property management ;
- (a) Transfer of Property
- (b) Partition of property
- (c) Property Search
- (d) Evaluation of property
- (e) Buying and selling property
- (f) Litigation pertaining to land and property disputes
- 8. Matrimonial matters /Divorce proceeding / Child custody /Settlement .
- 9. Landlord-tenant dispute.
- 10. Writ petitions
- 11. An appeal in the High Court
- 12. Criminal Matters /Complaints /Bails/Appeals
- 13. Immigration and citizenship issues.
- 14. Adoption
- 15. OCI Applications
It will also be our endeavor that where there is a possibility we will make an effort to resolve your matter through Mediation/Out of court. Our main aim and goal is an amicable settlement and your peace of mind.